Today we are excited to introduce you to Colors Like Memories by Meradeth Houston.
Julia has a secret: she killed the guy she loved. It was an accident—sort of.
Julia is a Sary, the soul of a child who died before taking her first breath. Without this ‘breath of life’ she and others like her must help those on the verge of suicide. It’s a job Julia enjoyed, until the accident that claimed her boyfriend’s life—an accident she knows was her fault. If living with the guilt weren’t enough, she’s now assigned to help a girl dealing with the loss of her mother, something Julia is not exactly the best role model for. If she can’t figure out a way to help her, Julia will lose her position in the Sary, something she swore to her boyfriend would never happen.
Pick up a copy from Amazon:
About the Author: I’ve never been a big fan of talking about myself, but if you really want to know, here are some random tidbits about me:
- I’m a California girl. This generally means I talk too fast and use “like” a lot.
- I have my doctorate in molecular anthropology. Translation: I sequence dead people’s DNA and spend a whole lot of time in a lab, which I love.
- I’ve been writing since I was 11 years old. It’s my hobby, my passion, and I’m so happy to get to share my work!
- My other passion is teaching. There’s nothing more fun than getting a classroom of college kids fired up about anthropology!
- If I could have a super-power, it would totally be flying. Which is a little strange, because I’m terrified of heights.
Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Code
Open to: 18+, Worldwide
Giveaway period: Starts at 12:01 am on May 22, 2012 and continues until 11:59 pm on May 29, 2012. All times are Eastern.
How to enter: Rafflecopter – Log in with your name and email or Facebook.
- Click “Do It!” button to read the instructions for each entry option.
*If the rafflecopter form doesn’t appear, please wait a minute for it to load.
This giveaway is no longer accepting entries. For a list of winners visit, winners page.
Cuzinlogic was not compensated for this post. Giveaway is being administered by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. If you have any questions regarding, policies, winner selection or prize fulfillment, please contact the administrator. This post contains our Amazon affiliate link.