Balance Bar Healthy Holiday Gift Set

Balance Bar is celebrating it’s 20th anniversary and part of their celebration includes the introduction of their Holiday Gift Set. I was excited to get the chance to review this item since it offers 20 different Balance Bar options to try out in one package.

Balance Bar Healthy Holiday Gift Assortment

“Balance Bar Has 20 Yummy Ways to Say Healthy Holidays.”

I’ve had a chance to try a variety of Balance Bars, all of which I’ve enjoyed, and this gift set was no different. It provides a great selection of bars to choose from and would be a great gift for any Balance Bar fan. The selection includes some traditional flavors like peanut butter and also some less traditional flavors like cinnamon bun. The set is also packaged beautifully, topped off with a bow.

Balance Bar

The set also comes with a nice, sturdy bag with the Balance Bar logo on it. I’ve used the bag a few times and was quite impressed with it since it can hold a fair amount without any issues.

Overall, I was quite impressed with the product and think it is a great representation of Balance Bar for their 20th anniversary.

The Balance Bar Healthy Holiday Gift Assortment is only available online at www.shopbalance.com while supplies last. The price of $47.00 includes free ground shipping and handling within the U.S. (Tax where applicable is not included.) Orders must be placed by December 18, 2012 to qualify for free ground shipping.

I received a product or products to share my thoughts. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by any compensation.

About Cuzinlogic

Cuzinlogic is a lifestyle blog full of things we love including family, recipes, books, and everything in between. We are firm believers in "sharing what you know" - so that's why we love sharing tips, ideas and the latest and greatest products that make life easier amidst the craziness of everyday life.

Comments

1. Velvet Hubler says:

These would make a great snack on the go

2. Ruby Yoshi says:

I like the wide variety of flavors and would love to try all of them

3. Lisa Vazquezanzua says:

I really like that you chose the balance bars instead of candy. I would love to buy any type of power bars but I’m afraid it will taste, well not good. And I hate to waste money on it if I don’t like the taste of it. I love the variety this gift box offers so I would have a chance to try the different kinds of flavors they offer. And actually they all sound really good!

4. I really like the idea of the gift set. Haha I would probably order that myself. Like you mentioned, it would be great to try the 20 or so different flavors without having to buy a full box of each.

5. Heather Turner says:

I lived on bars for so long! The flavors seem nice but I wonder about the protein verses sugar levels on these.

6. These are great in between meals.

7. Carren Larsen says:

Ive never tried these, but with flavors like smores and caaramel chocolate, maybe that will change.

8. I never tried these but need some sort of supplement now that i am older

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

9. Barbara R. says:

This would make a fabulous gift for my, Pilates pals.

10. Mya Murphy says:

awesome for breakfast!!! and on the go!!

11. Cheryl Abdelnour says:

I am interested in the low carb bars. i need low carbs, but lots of protein.

12. These look like a good, healthy snack