Tips For Stocking Up On Household Essentials

Tips for stocking up on household essentials is a sponsored post. The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&G.

This week was all about organizing and re-stocking my cleaning supplies. I once read about someone who stocked up on household essentials for the entire year. I loved the idea, but don’t have the space so I decided every three months would work best for my family. Plus, I’ve found that it cost less and is easier to stock up on these items when you don’t need them.

Did you know Walmart’s Stock Up and Save Event is the perfect time to save on some of your favorite household essentials? From now until April 30th Walmart is rolling back prices on P&G products, such as Tide laundry detergent, Charmin toilet paper, Bounty paper towels and more.

Tips For Stocking Up On Household Essentials

I usually stock up on household essentials at the beginning of each season, but after doing some spring cleaning for my grandmother and a lot of her friends last week, my 3 month supply was pretty low. Don’t you just love when your grandmother volunteers you to do things for her friends!?

Thanks to Walmart, I was able to purchase some of my favorite P&G products.

Tips For Stocking Up On Household Essentials

I’m not into stockpiling to the point where my home looks like a grocery store, but I like to find the best deals that I can. So here are some tips for stocking up on household essentials when buying in bulk.

Tips for Stocking Up

DO
Know your stock up price.
Stock up when something is on clearance or on sale.
Use coupons when stocking up to get items as cheap as possible.
Test smaller sizes of products before buying in bulk.
Watch expiration dates.
Stock up on items before you run out of them.
Make a list of all the products your family uses on a regular basis.
Shop for your space.
Keep it organized.

DON’T
Stock up on products you won’t use.
Stock up on products just because you can get them for free.
Stock up on products with a short shelf life.

What P&G products do you always stock up on?

This giveaway is no longer accepting entries. For a list of winners visit the winners page.

About Cuzinlogic

Cuzinlogic is a lifestyle blog full of things we love including family, recipes, books, and everything in between. We are firm believers in "sharing what you know" - so that's why we love sharing tips, ideas and the latest and greatest products that make life easier amidst the craziness of everyday life.

Comments

1. I always stock up on Charmin and Bounty.

2. Mary Happymommy says:

I need to stock up on pampers swaddlers.

3. Janet W. says:

I always try to stock up on Bounty paper towels.

4. I stock up on Tide laundry detergent.

5. I would love to stock up on Charmin toilet paper. It is softer and stronger than other brands.

6. James Robert says:

I get Bounty and Charmin weekly. With 5 kids and myself, we go through plenty each week

7. We have a huge family especially the kids coming over love it but messes & accidents sure do happen. lol. I make sure to stock up on Bounty paper towel, it does it all for me and love the savings per roll.

8. Julie Wood says:

I want to stock up on Charmin Bath Tissue and Bounty Paper towels.

9. shelly peterson says:

I always stock up on Tide and Pampers because we go through these products so fast.

10. I stock up on Bounty, Charmin, Tide and Pampers. I do stock up more in the winter, in case of bad weather, it might be a month before I can get out.

11. Jessica To says:

We use so many paper towels that I like to stock up on Bounty.

12. I like to stock up on Bounty paper towels and Tide.

13. We always stock up on Bounty Select a Size Paper towels…they’re the best.

14. I always stock up on Tide. Laundry is a never ending battle at our house.

15. Sheila K. says:

We always stock up on Tide and Bounty paper towels!

16. I would like to stock up on Tide laundry detergent.

17. Barbara Montag says:

We always keep stocked up on Charmin and Bounty paper towels.
    They are the only brand we use.

18. Jennifer Marie says:

I would love to stock up on Charmin and Bounty paper towels. I have some messy kiddos!

19. Sarah Hayes says:

we always have bounty

20. Heather Poindexter says:

I always stock up on Tide and bounce!

21. Lisa Garner says:

I always like to stock up on Charmin and Tide when it’s on sale.

22. steve weber says:

I would stock up on Tide pods and Bounty paper towels.

23. ET Pruitt says:

I stock up on Tampax Pearl tampons and Always Infinity pads.

24. I would stock up on Tide for the laundry room.

25. I would stock up on Charmin toilet paper.

26. Amy Orvin says:

I love using P&G products. My favorite one to stock up on is Tide detergent.

27. I stock up on Charmin Ultra Soft.

28. I love to stock up on the Bounty Paper Towels, and the Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper!

29. Bridgett Wilbur says:

I would stock up on the tide laundry detergent and the paper towels.

30. Thomas Murphy says:

I like to stock up tide and bounty paper towels.

31. I always stock up on laundry detergent!

32. Birdiebee says:

The 3 major P&G products I always stock up on are Charmin toilet paper, Bounty paper towels and Tide laundry detergent.