Vanilla Chai Body Scrub is inexpensive to make and is invigorating to your skin and senses. It is great for sloughing off dead skin cells that have been hanging around from the winter. It will leave your skin feeling silky soft and smooth. The aromatic blend of ingredients will make you think you are at a spa.
Vanilla Chai Body Scrub is also very easy to make. Plus it can be made in 15 minutes or less. Once you have made this easy peasy to make DIY body scrub I can almost guarantee that you will be making some more to give as gifts. Everyone will love this scrub!
Vanilla Chai Body Scrub Recipe
1 cup epsom salt
1/2 cup coconut oil
3 tablespoons freshly brewed vanilla chai tea
1. In a medium bowl, add the coconut oil.
2. Using the back of a spoon or fork mash the coconut oil for about 5-10 seconds.
3. Add the epsom salt. Mix until well combined.
4. Add the vanilla chai tea. Add it in until you are happy with the texture and consistency of the scrub.
5. Stir until all of the ingredients are well combined.
6. Transfer the body scrub to your favorite bottle or mason jar and store in cool area.
Using a small spoon gather a small amount of the scrub into your hands. Rub scrub gently on whole body and scrub your skin with it. Rinse off with warm water. Pat skin dry with clean dry towel.
Vanilla Chai Body Scrub Tips
- Avoid the eye area.
- Avoid rubbing skin vigorously.
- Keep a jar next to kitchen sink and use a little after washing dishes.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Body scrub will last for about 2 months.