In my family we’ve always been a thirsty bunch and try keep ourselves well-hydrated throughout the day. It can be a chore to try to drink the recommended amount of water each day. Thankfully, there are alternatives to just drinking water. In my house we love this Frozen Mango Peach Lemonade recipe. It helps keep us refreshed while we enjoy just the right blend of Mango, Peach and our favorite, Lemonade.
Frozen Mango Peach Lemonade
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and sliced or 2 cups frozen mangoes
- 2 peaches, peeled pitted and sliced or 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup Ice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Lemon or peach slice for garnish (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until the consistency is smooth.
- Taste and add honey if it’s not sweet enough.
- Serve immediately with lemon or a slice of a peach for garnish.
- Or freeze until ready to serve.
Frozen Mango Peach Lemonade Tips
- Turn this drink into popsicles. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid, roughly six to eight hours.
- Add 1/2-1 cup of Vodka to turn this into an adult drink.
Not in the mood for lemonade? Try this frozen hot chocolate instead.