Starting your morning on the right foot is extremely important. One way to make sure that happens is by eating a good breakfast. This Strawberry Surf Rider Smoothie Recipe is just the perfect drink to start your morning.
The smoothie is filled with important vitamins and minerals and even has anti-oxidant properties. Lime juice, fresh or frozen strawberries, peaches, and lemonade all get mixed together and turn into this delicious drink. It is great to serve kids who need a Vitamin C boost and may be in a rush. Serve this Strawberry Surf Rider Smoothie any time of the day as it is a perfect thirst-quencher.
Fresh picked strawberries really take this smoothie to the next level.
Strawberry Surf Rider Smoothie Recipe
- 12 ounce frozen can limeade
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries or 2 cups frozen
- 1 cup fresh peaches or 2 cups frozen
- 1 cup lemonade, chilled
- 1/2 cup lime sherbet
- 1 cup ice
- Peel the peaches, remove pits and chop into small chunks. Set aside.
- Remove the stem from the strawberries and slice into quarters. Set aside.
- If using frozen fruit, measure 2 cups of peaches and strawberries.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute (depending on the strength of your blender). You want the consistency of the smoothie to be thick and not runny.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately.
Strawberry Surf Rider Smoothie Tips
- Do not wash and prepare the strawberries or peaches until ready to use them.
- Strawberries and peaches should be frozen to give smoothie a thicker consistency.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more lemonade.
- If the smoothie is too runny, add more fruit and ice.
My Frozen Mango Peach Lemonade is another great option if you are looking for cold drinks!