Make your own Cogsworth Christmas Ornament with this quick and easy tutorial.
With the iconic film Beauty and the Beast celebrating twenty-five years, wouldn’t it be nice to create an ornament that honors the occasion? This ornament is great for almost all ages. Little ones will love painting and decorating this Cogsworth Christmas Ornament. ornament as will older fans of the movie. Best of all, this ornament requires very few supplies and can be finished quickly. The longest part is waiting for the paint to try.
Beauty and the Beast Cogsworth Ornament
If you or your kids are really into the film, consider making several of these ornaments to hang on the tree along with Belle and Beast ornaments found online or at Hallmark. What could be more magical than bringing this iconic fairy tale to your Christmas tree this holiday season? It’s fun, unique, and sure to be a big hit with anyone who has ever seen the film
Cogsworth Christmas Ornament
- Wooden Ornament (can be purchased at most craft stores)
- Ribbon for hanging
- You’re going to start by painting your ornament a light brown/tan shade and allow this layer to dry.
- Next, take a darker brown shade and create a border around the circle of the ornament to get the appearance of the clock face.
- Next, you will take a gold or yellow paint and paint that top to the ornament as well as drawing on your two hands of the clock.
- Now add your eyes with a white paint first and black in the middle of course.
- Draw all the numbers around the clock to and add a ribbon for hanging to finish off your Cogsworth Christmas Ornament.
This Cogsworth Christmas ornament was quick and easy to make. I am sure that you and or your little ones can make one in less than 20 minutes. Well, maybe a little longer if you include drying time. They make a great gift around the holidays!
What crafts are you up to this holiday season? I’d love to hear all about them.