Make your own Bat Halloween Treat Cups with this quick and easy tutorial.
Don’t you just love crafting with the kids? This batty Halloween Idea is sure to be a winner this Halloween Season. The instructions are super easy to follow and you can pick out lots of yummy treats to add to your Bat Halloween Treat Cups. I’ve often heard it’s the process, not the end product which is important when crafting with kids, however with this bat crazy idea I am sure you can have fun creating the treat cups, choosing the treats and eating them. So what are you waiting for? Get crafting and enjoy this super batty treat with the kids. You may even want to make a whole lot for your Halloween party or as gifts to hand out when the kids come knocking on Halloween night.
If you are looking for a fun craft to make with your kids, these Bat Halloween Treat Cups are too cute to pass up!
Bat Halloween Treat Cups
- Black Paper Cups
- Black Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
- X-Acto Knife
- White Paint Marker
- Goodies to fill your cup with. We used candy, pencils and small toys.
- Use an X-Acto knife to cut the bottom out of the black paper cup. (adult needed for this step).
- Next, turn the cup upside down on a piece of black cardstock and trace around the cup.
- Next, cut the circle from the cardstock. Trim off any excess and glue to the bottom of the paper cup.
- Download and print out this bat wings template. Cut out the bat and the pair of small triangles for the bat ears, then trace onto black cardstock.
- Cut the bat in half, then glue the wings and ears onto the paper cup.
- Glue googly eyes onto the paper cup.
- Use a white paint marker to draw on a mouth and fangs.
- Add candy and small toys to the treat cups for a fun and spooky Halloween party favor!
These Bat Halloween Treat Cups can be made in less than 15 minutes. Well, maybe a little longer if you include drying time. They make a great Halloween party treat!
If you enjoyed this project be sure to check out these fun crafts for more simple craft ideas!