These Easter Bunny Cups are easy to make and they are sure to make everybunny smile!
How adorable are these Easter Bunny Cups? With just a few simple items like paper cups, pom poms, pipe cleaners and googly eyes you can make several and fill them up with Easter candy and other treats. You could also use these as drinking cups instead of plain cups!
Whether you are having an Easter party or just want a fun craft to keep the kiddos occupied during the springtime, these festive bunny cups are sure to be a hit with the kids! It’s the perfect midday activity for when boredom strikes.
Easter Bunny Treat Cups
- White Paper Cup
- Pipe Cleaners
- Pink Pom
- White Pom
- Googly Eyes
- White Paper
- Pink Paper
- Glue Stick
- Goodies to fill your cup with. We suggest candy, popcorn, and cute paper straws.
- Take your pipe cleaners and twist them together in the middle to create bunny whiskers.
- Grab your pink pom and glue it to the center of the pipe cleaners.
- Then glue the pom/pipe cleaner combo onto your white paper cup to create a bunny nose.
- Glue on those googly eyes.
- Once the glue is dry, trim your bunny whiskers so they are nice and even.
- Take your white Pom and glue it to the back of the white paper cup to create a bunny tail! Next, take your white and pink pieces of paper and create two bunny ears. Glue your ears onto your paper cup to create your Easter Bunny.
- Once dry, fill your Easter Bunny Cup with a refreshing kid friendly drink or a sweet treat for a fun Easter party favor that will make everyone’s day eggstra special.
If you’re in charge of planning a party, check out these fun traditional Easter Egg Games for kids.
If you enjoyed this project be sure to check out these fun crafts for more simple craft ideas!