These White Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Truffles are the perfect bite-sized treat.
Today we have a fantastic Cinnamon Roll Truffles recipe to share with you. White truffles are always a treat and perfect for the Christmas or winter season. The recipe is simple and easy to follow and you could be adventurous and choose to dip the truffles in white and milk chocolate. The choice is yours. With a delightful cream cheese frosting, these truffles are sure to go down well at any gathering or your next holiday party. Why not give them a try and let me know how it goes? Enjoy making your own fluffy balls of snow, they are super tasty and the perfect bite-size treat.
This flavor combination is sooooo good.
White Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Truffles
- 1 Box of Snickerdoodle cake mix + ingredients listed on the box
- 1 tub of cream cheese frosting
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli White Melting Wafers
- ground cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake tin with paper liners and set aside. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the box, then bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 10 minutes before removing from cupcake tin.
- Peel the paper liners off the cooled cupcakes, then place 6 cupcakes into a large mixing bowl.
- Using your hands or a fork, crumble the 6 cupcakes into fine crumbs.
- Add 2 tablespoons of frosting and mix until combined. The mixture should for one solid dough ball. If not or if the mixture is loose add in 1-2 more crumbled cupcakes.
- Create 1″ balls by using a small ice cream scoop or a melon baller. You can also just use your clean hands to grab some dough and roll it into a ball.
- Place the rolled dough balls on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Put in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- While the dough balls are in the refrigerator, melt the chocolate according to directions on the package.
- Take the dough balls out of the refrigerator, and dip each dough ball into melted chocolate using a toothpick, fork or dipping tool. Lightly tap to remove excess chocolate, place on prepared baking sheet and put in the refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
- Pour the remaining chocolate into the piping bag and drizzle over the cool truffles.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and let chocolate set, eat and enjoy!
White Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Truffles Tips
- Store Cinnamon Roll Truffles in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- The number of truffles you will end up with depends on how small or large you make the balls.
I hope you enjoyed this White Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Truffles Recipe. Check out all of my recipes for even more tastiness. If you make this recipe, make sure to share it with me on Facebook or Twitter.