This Cucumber Margarita is incredibly refreshing.
I do love a good margarita! What’s not to love? They are super refreshing, crazy tasty and perfect for spring and summertime sipping. If you are a fan of tequila you will love this cocktail we have to share today. This Cucumber Margarita is simple to make and ready in ten minutes tops.
Cucumbers are an excellent source of goodness for the body. From Vitamin K to copper, potassium, vitamin C and phosphorus, you can enjoy this Margarita knowing there is goodness within.
This Cucumber Margarita certainly has a Southwest flavor. It consists of lime, cucumbers, tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice – perfect for sipping while relaxing at the end of the day. It also makes a perfect drink to have with dinner or even for an after dinner drink. Serve it along with some taquitos, enchiladas, or even Tacos. Perfection!
- 2 Cucumbers, peeled
- 1.5 oz lime juice
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz Cointreau
- lime and cucumber wedges for garnish
1. Chop the peeled cucumbers and puree them in a blender or food processor. Blend until thin and smooth. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and discard the pulp.
2. In a cocktail shaker add 3 ounces of cucumber juice, lime juice, tequila, and the Cointreau.
3. Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 60 seconds.
4. Strain over fresh ice into a glass.
5. Garnish with a lime and cucumber wedge.
Cucumber Margarita Tips
- Do not prepare the margarita until ready to drink.
- Store the cucumber juice that you don’t use in a sealable airtight container, and refrigerate. It will keep for a few days.
- Do not overfill the cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 teaspoon of agave nectar if you like your margaritas a bit sweet.
- Always drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.