A pitcher of delicious margaritas sounds amazing, doesn’t it?! It’s no secret that I love margaritas. Frozen, fruity, on the rocks, or with a twist – I love them all. Do you know what my favorite drink to order at a restaurant is? A margarita of course. I don’t always have the time or energy to go to a restaurant and have them make me one. So these days, I make margaritas at home.
Margaritas are quick and easy to make, and so refreshing! Plus, you can easily make all kinds of different creations with ingredients that you already have at home. I love getting fancy with my margaritas for impromptu happy hours during the summer! And I don’t even need to leave my home. Love margaritas as much as I do? The next time you are up for a margarita, check out these 20 delicious margaritas. Your taste buds won’t be disappointed and you’ll be super excited to have something tasty to drink.
Dangerously Delicious Margaritas
1. The Classic Margarita
2. Watermelon Margarita
3. Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
4. Jalapeno Grapefruit Margarita
5. Sangria Swirled Frozen Margaritas
6. Orange Grapefruit Margarita
7. Strawberry Banana Margarita
8. Smoky Harvest Apple Cider Margaritas
9. Watermelon Margaritas
10. Blue Agave Margarita
11. Minty Watermelon Cucumber Margaritas
12. Pineapple Margarita
13. Beer Margaritas
14. Fresh Strawberry Mango Margaritas
15. Chocolate Margaritas
16. Sweet and Spicy Top Shelf Margarita
17. Frozen Pineapple Margarita
18. Tropical Pineapple Margarita Slushies
19. Cranberry Basil Margarita
20. Mango Coconut Frozen Margaritas
Which one of these 20 delicious margaritas will you try first?
The Cranberry Basil Margarita is high on my list of margaritas to make before the end of the summer. The perfect combination of flavors goes great with pretty much all Mexican food, which I absolutely love.