These adorable Easter Bunny Treat Bags are super easy to make and fun to decorate for kids of all ages!
Just in time for Easter, learn how to make this quick and easy bunny bag craft using a simple white gift bag. These Easter Bunny Treat Bags are perfect for holding candy, Easter treats, or for gathering eggs at Easter egg hunts. Your kids will hop at the chance to make their very own bunny bag.
You only need a few supplies to make these cute bunny bags. It’s easy enough that even kids could help with the assembly. I love crafting with my nieces and nephews and I have always been a fan of finding simple crafts that we can do together.
Easter Bunny Treat Bags
- White Paper Bag
- Pipe Cleaners
- Pink Pom
- Googly Eyes
- White Paper
- Pink Paper
- Glue Stick
- Goodies to fill your bag with. We suggest easter eggs, candy, stickers, pencils, and small toys.
- Take your pipe cleaners and twist them together in the middle to create bunny whiskers.
- Grab your pink pom and glue it to the center of the pipe cleaners.
- Then glue the pom/pipe cleaner combo onto your white paper bag to create a bunny nose.
- Glue on those googly eyes.
- Once the glue is dry, trim your bunny whiskers so they are nice and even.
- Next, take your white and pink pieces of paper and create two bunny ears. Then glue your ears onto your paper bag to create your Easter Bunny.
- Once dry, fill your Easter Bunny Bag with all of your Easter goodies.
If you’re in charge of an Easter egg hunt use these bags to help kids scoop up their plastic eggs.
If you enjoyed this project be sure to check out these fun crafts for more simple craft ideas!