Make your own Frankenstein Halloween Treat Cups with this quick and easy tutorial.
Today on the blog we have some freakishly fantastic Frankenstein Treat Cups that are perfect for Halloween. This is a fun and simple craft which the kids are sure to love. I think it’s great to enjoy Halloween with the kids and making fun items is always a great opportunity to bond and spend time together. You can use the green and black stock card or if you want to take it up a level, why not add some green paint to the mix. Either way, these Frankenstein Treat Cups are sure to be a winner in any home.
If you are looking for a fun craft to make with your kids, these Frankenstein Halloween Treat Cups are too cute to pass up!
Frankenstein Halloween Treat Cups
- Green Paper Cups
- Black and Green Cardstock
- Aluminum Foil
- Googly Eyes
- X-Acto Knife
- Black Paint Marker
- Goodies to fill your cup with. We used candy, pencils, and small toys.
- Use an X-Acto knife to cut the bottom out of the green paper cup. (adult needed for this step).
- Next, turn the cup upside down on a piece of green cardstock and trace around the cup.
- Next, cut the circle from the cardstock and glue to the bottom of the paper cup. Trim off any excess.
- Cut hair from black cardstock and glue around the bottom of the cup. (the bottom is the top for this craft.
- Tear a piece of aluminum foil off the roll and cut into a 10 x 10 square. Fold the square over and over until you have a 1-inch wide strip. Cut the strip into 4 pieces. Roll the pieces around a pencil and glue in place.
- Glue an aluminum foil bolt on each side of the green paper cup. Glue googly eyes onto the paper cup. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Use a black paint marker to draw on a mouth and stitches.
- Once dry, add candy and small toys to the treat cups for a freakishly fantastic Halloween party favor!
These Frankenstein Halloween Treat Cups can be made in less than 15 minutes. Well, maybe a little longer if you include drying time. They make a great Halloween party treat!
If you enjoyed this project be sure to check out these fun crafts for more simple craft ideas!