Halloween Treat Bags are super easy to make and fun to decorate for kids of all ages!
Halloween is right around the corner and I’m so excited to share this craft with you. Are you looking for a fun way to package up Halloween treats this year? These DIY Halloween Treat Bags are perfect for filling up with an assortment of candy, toys, baked goods and more for classroom treats, trick-or-treaters or party favors. Whether you are hosting a Halloween party or want something cute and easy to make to hand out to your kids’ classmates or trick-or-treaters, these DIY treat bags are the perfect solution.
These treat bags are a simple craft that can be made quickly and easily with just a few supplies. You probably already have everything you need to make these treat bags! Kids can easily make one on their own if they want to help. You can even make these in advance so that you’re prepared to deliver treats to your friends, family, and neighbors all month long!
Halloween Treat Bags
- White, Black and Orange Paper Bags or just use brown paper bags
- Black and White Cardstock
- Goodies to fill your bag with. We used candy, pencils, and small toys.
- Download and print out this Halloween Faces Template on cardstock. Cut the template out and trace onto treat bags.
- Glue the Skull face together.
- Glue the Skull onto the black paper bag. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Glue the Pumpkin onto the orange paper bag. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Glue the Ghost onto the white paper bag. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Once dry, add candy, trinkets, and small toys to the treat bags for a fantastic Halloween party favor!
If you enjoyed this project be sure to check out these fun crafts for more simple craft ideas!