There is nothing better than an ice cold glass of fresh lemonade on a hot day. Even on a cool day Lemonade is still one of my favorite drinks to sip on. The one thing that is better than regular ole lemonade is lemonade with a twist. This recipe for Mango Lemonade is fantastic and it is a great way to beat the heat this summer!
I love how this Sparkling Mango Lemonade is simple to make and the fact that it only takes a few ingredients to make! Plus it is simply delicious on a hot afternoon when you need a refreshing beverage to quench your thirst. Get ready to get refreshed.
Sparkling Mango Lemonade
1/2 cup sugar
2 ripe mangos, peeled and pit removed
1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (6-7 lemons)
1 tablespoon lemon zest (only the yellow part)
5-6 cups cold sparkling water
1. Put the mango slices, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Blend until you have a smooth puree.
2. Strain the puree through a cheesecloth or fine sieve. Skip this step if you don’t mind a little pulp.
3. Pour the puree into a large pitcher. Fill the pitcher with the cold sparkling water and stir to combine. Taste for desired sweetness. If necessary add more sugar and stir until well combined.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve or, pour over ice and serve immediately.
Sparkling Mango Lemonade Tips
- Use 2/3 cup raw honey instead of sugar.
- Use plain water instead of sparkling water.
- If you don’t serve the mango lemonade immediately, make sure you stir it just before serving.
- Garnish with fresh mango slices and/or fresh lemon slices.
Flavor variations we like at our home:
What is your favorite flavored lemonade recipe? Tell us about it on Facebook and Twitter.