These FroYo Bites are easy to customize and make a fun snack or breakfast for both kids and adults! This is a sponsored post.
Today on the blog we have a fantastic new recipe for Marshmallow Matey FroYo Bites. This is a great idea for a tasty treat which is sure to keep the family or guests happy. Making treats using cereal is a great way to sneak in added vitamins and minerals. Marshmallow Mateys contains toasted oats and the cereal has Vitamin A, B6, B12, B2, Iron, Folate, and Zinc. You can grab a bag from your local Walmart. Adding yogurt to the mix adds calcium and it’s a great snack to give the kids especially when they are having growth spurts.
This recipe is simple and easy to make. It’s something you can make at home or in a preschool or daycare setting. Why not purchase some cute cupcake cases to make these FroYo Bites extra cute or find a mini decoration to make the bites seasonal. I hope you enjoy this fantastic and fun snack idea. Let me know what you think.
Marshmallow Matey FroYo Bites
2 Cups Marshmallow Mateys
6 Ounces Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Honey
2-3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
1. Place one cup of the cereal in a food processor. Blend until no large chunks appear.
2. In a bowl, combine the melted butter and the ground cereal. Mix well.
3. Using a normal sized muffin tin, place cupcake liners in six of the openings. Place about two spoonfuls or six equal portions into the bottom of each opening and lightly press down to pack it in.
4. In a bowl, combine your honey and yogurt. Mix well.
5. Place about two spoonfuls or six equal portions of the yogurt mixture over the top of each one of the muffin tin openings where you placed the ground cereal mixture.
6. Top your froyo bites with the leftover cup of cereal.
7. Place in the freezer for about two hours. Enjoy!
Marshmallow Matey FroYo Bites Tips
- I used peach yogurt but you can use any flavor you like.