Make your own Mummy Halloween Treat Cups with this quick and easy tutorial.
Are you looking for a quick and simple Halloween craft? Why not try making these Spooky and Googly Eyed Mummy Halloween Treat Cups? They are fun and easy to make and require very only a few materials. Halloween is a great time to get crafty with the kids and I’m sure they will love anything with candy and treats. You might want to make these at home or they could be the perfect Halloween craft to create in the classroom. I hope this idea inspires you and please do share your own creations, I love to see them.
If you are looking for a fun craft to make with your kids, these Mummy Halloween Treat Cups are too cute to pass up!
Mummy Halloween Treat Cups
- White Paper Cups
- White Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
- X-Acto Knife
- Rolled Gauze
- Goodies to fill your cup with. We used candy, pencils and small toys.
- Use an X-Acto knife to cut the bottom out of the white paper cup. (adult needed for this step).
- Next, turn the cup upside down on a piece of white cardstock and trace around the cup.
- Next, cut the circle from the cardstock and glue to the bottom of the paper cup. Trim off any excess. Glue googly eyes onto the paper cup.
- Now Cut rolled gauze in half.
- Wrap gauze around the paper cup. Overlap to get the best results. Add dabs of glue to hold the gauze in place. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Once dry, add candy and small toys to the treat cups for a fun and spooky Halloween party favor!
These Mummy Halloween Treat Cups can be made in less than 15 minutes. Well, maybe a little longer if you include drying time. They make a great Halloween party treat!
If you enjoyed this project be sure to check out these fun crafts for more simple craft ideas!