Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade will leave you feeling refreshed all summer long!
You love Starbucks Passion Fruit Tea, but have you tried making it at home? If you’ve never made Passion Tea Lemonade before this is the one to make. The Tazo tea bags are caffeine free, rich in antioxidants and vitamin C and include a combination of hibiscus flowers, licorice, cinnamon and rose hips.
This Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade is easy to make and oh so refreshing. It’s the perfect choice for hot summers days.
If you are a fan of tea and lemonade then this is the perfect recipe for you. Give it a try today. This Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade will quickly become one of your favorites!
Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade
- 3 cups water
- 6 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 2 cups Lemonade
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 5 cups cold water for the pitcher
1. Fill a serving pitcher with 5 cups of cold water and refrigerate.
2. In a medium pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boil, then down to a simmer. Remove from heat and turn off the burner. Add the tea bags to the pot. Cover and steep for 8-10 minutes.
3. Once the tea is finished steeping carefully remove tea bags and discard them. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Let cool completely.
4. Grab your pitcher with the cold water out of the refrigerator and add the lemonade and passion tea mixture. Stir and taste. Add more sugar if needed.
5. If too strong, add more water to weaken brew.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
7. Serve over ice with fresh mint and a lemon wedge.
Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade Tips
- Do not press on tea bags.
- Be sure to let the tea cool before adding to pitcher.
- Use sweetener of choice instead of sugar.