These reindeer treats are perfect for Christmas parties, class treats, or holiday dessert tables!
We all love Santa, but let’s face it Reindeer are so much cuter. Who doesn’t love those eight tiny reindeer that pull Santa’s sleigh each year? Without them, there’d be no presents. If you and your kids love reindeer, why not make tasty treats in their likeness?
Whether you love cupcakes or waffles or humorous treats, you’re going to find something in this roundup that you’re sure to love. With recipes like Milano Reindeer Treats and Reindeer Poop Christmas Cookies, there’s something that everyone is sure to love.
The best part is that many of these recipes are quick and easy to make. This means that you and your kids can easily make them together. You can also make several different recipes to fill up your Christmas dessert table. After all, who isn’t going to love these cute treats?
All of these treats (yes, even the Reindeer Poop Christmas Cookies) would make excellent gifts. Just pop them into cute treat bags and you’ve got a great gift for neighbors and coworkers.
1. Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
2. Rudolph Cupcakes and Fondant
3. Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies
4. Reindeer Cocoa Rice Krispies Treat Pops
5. DIY Milano Reindeer
6. Peanut Butter Sandwich Reindeer Cracker
7. Reindeer Cookies
8. Reindeer Grahams
9. Reindeer Candy Bars
10. Reindeer Waffle Cone Treat
11. Reindeer Hot Chocolate
12. Reindeer Ho Ho Snacks
13. Reindeer Poop Christmas Cookie
14. Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies
15. Easy Reindeer Cupcakes
16. Graham Cracker Reindeer Snacks
17. Reindeer Chocolate Marshmallow Pops
18. Reese’s Cup Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
19. Christmas Reindeer Cupcakes
20. Reindeer Oreo Pops
If you and your kids love to get in the kitchen, try some of these recipes. Even if you don’t consider yourself to be a baker, there are recipes on this list that everyone can make.
Which one of these Reindeer Treats will you try first?