Tips for Back to School Cleaning is a sponsored post on behalf of O-Cedar. Is anyone else busy getting ready for back to school? We are! Heading back to school is a super important part of our lives right now and I wanted to share how we are getting ready.
Tips for Back to School Cleaning
1. Getting rid of the clutter. It’s hard to bring new items in when you have so much other junk in your home. Before we can get ready for back to school, it’s time to clear the clutter. I like going through each room in the house and getting rid of items that we no longer need.
2. Make a list of everything that needs cleaned. When it comes to back to school cleaning, it comes down to making a list. I like to make a list of everything that needs cleaned, so that I don’t miss a thing. It’s amazing how dirty a house can get during the summer months. A good list of what needs cleaned helps a lot.
3. Get the kids involved. If you’re getting ready for back to school, you probably have kids who can help. I get my nieces and nephews involved in the back to school cleaning process. Kids can help dust, sweep, or even mop, so don’t be shy about asking them to help.
4. Buy the right cleaning supplies. My favorite store to buy back to school cleaning supplies is at Walmart. The O-Cedar ProMist Microfiber Spray Mop is the perfect tool for back to school cleaning. It’s quick, easy, and an affordable price. You don’t need batteries and it works on any indoor surface. The O-Cedar ProMist Microfiber Spray Mop is an easy way to clean because it has a refillable bottle, which means you can use your own cleaning solution. It collects all the dust, dirt, hair, and junk you don’t want on your floors. It has a double-sided mop head, so back to school cleaning is going to be easier than you thought.
5. Do a little extra cleaning each week. Don’t let all your hard work fall to the wayside during the school year. Each week, find a little time to do extra cleaning. A little extra cleaning each week goes a long way.
All these tips can help you make back to school cleaning a breeze. Make sure you buy your O-Cedar ProMist Microfiber Spray Mop from Walmart.
Looking for more back to school tips? Check out Five Tips for a Healthy School Year!