This Triple Berry Moscow Mule is an incredibly refreshing cocktail that’s perfect for summer sipping.
Embrace the fact that drinking out of a mule is fascinating. I love to make recipes that include the mule, which is why the Triple Berry Moscow mule is awesome! Of course, adding the triple berries to it make it even more fabulous.
Have you ever made a Moscow Mule? Don’t worry, the recipe is simple and anyone can make it. I love to have this Triple Berry Moscow mule when my girlfriends come over. After a long week, this is our go-to drink in the summertime. Of course, the Strawberry Moscow Mule – is delicious – but this version is absolutely delicious too. Hey, don’t miss out on making this because you’ll love it.
Don’t you just love the gorgeous copper mug that this Triple Berry Moscow Mule is served in? It enhances the flavors and helps to keep your drink chilled longer. I like to imagine it’s somewhat healthy because of the berries. Serve up this refreshing cocktail at your next girls night or for all your summer parties! I highly recommend it. Cheers!
Triple Berry Moscow Mule
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- Juice from 1 medium lime
- 1 1/2 ounces Raspberry Vodka
- 12 ounce bottle Ginger Beer, chilled
- Mint, fresh lime and fresh berries for garnish
I used blackberries, raspberries and strawberries
1. Add the berries and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently until well combined.
2. Add the vodka and some ice and shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled copper mug or collins filled with ice.
4. Top with ginger beer and lightly stir.
5. Garnish with a fresh lime, berries, and mint; or any combination of the three.
6. Sip and enjoy!
Triple Berry Moscow Mule Tips
- Chill copper mug in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.
- Do not use ginger ale. It’s not the same.
- Subsitute Raspberry Vodka for non flavored vodka. Tito’s Vodka is one of my favorites
- Customize this cocktail by adding more or less alcohol.
- Always drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.